Quick Reference Guides
1. TCS-700 (Call Accounting) - This document provides vital instructions for our customers' most common maintenance and revenue monitoring procedures such as running various reports, deleting old call records, canceling print jobs, clearing/printing system errors.
Customers can also find contact information for Homisco's 24/7 service team in this guide.
2. Wakeup Calls - This document provides vital instructions for our customers' most common Used Features.
1. Voicemail Plus - User and System Administrator Guide
This manual is useful for getting familiar with the features, and screens that users will see when working with the Homisco Voicemail Plus system. Product description, features and reports are all outlined and discussed in detail. Download Now
2. Call Analyzer - Network-Based Call Accounting User's Manual
This manual is useful for getting familiar with the features, icons and utilities that users will see when working with the Homisco Call Analyzer network-based call accounting system. Product description, features such as the "Active Call Monitor", and the "reports" and "utilities" icons are all outlined and discussed in detail. Samples of each report type are shown in this document.
3. TCS-700 Call Accounting User's Manual
This manual is useful for getting familiar with the menus and screens that users will see when working with the call accounting system. Menus such as the Clerk, Manager, Maintenance and Reports are outlined and discussed in detail and there are also sample reports in this document.
Pricing Calculator Worksheet
TCS-700 Call Accounting System Pricing Calculator (excel format)
A very useful worksheet, this can help to confirm that individual calls are pricing correctly. By plugging in the duration of a call and the costs that the call accounting system charges, one can see the price of the call, calculated to the penny.
Special Instructions & Procedures
Call Analyzer For Hotels.*
ASP MANAGER commercial client install file.
* Windows 2000 or higher required to install clients or Call Analyzer
NOTE: All files are saved as self-extracting zip files. We are aware some people are unable to download executable files. If you need any files listed on this page and are not able to download them,